First of all you should watch the video on YouTube called A Video For All My Friends and its about a 29-years-old Brittany Maynard that has terminal brain cancer. Watch that video.
-After the video this what you need to focus on……-
What it is, what is good about it, what is bad about it and what some perspective can be on euthanasia.
Use these questions to plan and structure the essay.
1. What are your thoughts about active euthanasia ( this question is for me but i think this is something the person that has a terminal disease to choose how to die.)
2. Is it possible and legal in Oregon but not it Sweden?
3. What are the pros and cons?
4. How do you reason in this matter?
5. Are there other perspectives? People with a different opinion the yours, how do they reason?