Please answer the following questions relating to the reading attached . (below as PDF)
1. Briefly summarize the author’s central argument.
2. What scholarly contribution does the author claim to be making?
3. Describe the methodology used (i.e. single or comparative case study analysis, historiography and archival work, large-N cross-case analysis, Not Applicable, etc.).
4. Briefly evaluate the method(s) used (i.e. Why was it effective/ not effective? Would another methodological approach have been more appropriate? Does the authors methods introduce potential bias? Were you satisfied with how author measured/operationalized key variables?)
5. Was the authors central argument sufficiently supported by the empirical evidence and analysis provided? Briefly explain.
6. What about this article was particularly effective and/or ineffective? Briefly explain. Also note if there was anything missing from the article (i.e. key explanations, pieces of evidence, analysis, etc.).
7. Provide two questions for class discussion based on this article.
Make sure to answer each question separately and thoroughly.
*It does not have to be in an essay format.*