Drawing on the concepts discussed in the peer-reviewed articles we read through to the end of Week Six, June 21, 2020 at 11:59pm)address the following question (7 pages):
“In our current world shaped by great turbulence and uncertainty (most notably caused by dynamic and dramatic global economic, political, social, demographic, ecological shifts), no traditionally-run top-down (Weberian style) governing bureaucratic system can provide the kind of domestic security and stability for its citizens that it once had. Consequently, an increasing number of both writers and practitioners in the field of public administration claim that we need a new model of governance.
1)Do you agree or disagree with this claim?
3)Is the network governance framework (as discussed by Agranoff and many others) a viable model of governance for the current global era where ‘no government is in control?’
4) Why or why not? (Be sure to explain network governance in you answer)
5)Having cited authors in the literature, provide your own concrete examples based on your own experience in the public sector or your own observations as a private citizen in your answer.”
This essay must be seven pages, APA format (double spaced, 12 pt. font.)
· In this essay, you must provide a clearly articulated thematic argument.
· In this essay, you must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources
· In this essay, you must cite these same scholarly, peer-reviewed sources within the text throughout.
· In this essay, you must identify, briefly discuss, and most importantly, analyze critically three or four concepts that underpin the theories that you discuss. This means that you must critically comment on the usefulness of the theory as well as point out some of the strengths and weaknesses of that that theory as an analytical tool.